If those who love Me will just for one minute, as now, be silent
in their minds just before they go to bed and think of Me and
picture Me in the silence of their minds, and do that regularly,
then this veil of ignorance that they have will disappear and this
bliss that I speak of and which all long for, they shall experience.
THE OCEAN OF LOVE,Delia DeLeon, p. 186
1991 © Meher Baba Association
- He was himself, and in that self lay the secret of finding one's own self.
- In the Kingdom Of Love
- The days are lively and bright and the sun shines on, happy to see the Lord feasting with those of His own in the Kingdom of Love.
- Seven Sahavas Sayings
- Desire for nothing except desirelessness.
- If Somehow I Could Touch His Hand
- "Baba is artist for artists, scientist for scientists, and everything else for everybody else," I said.
- He Glowed Like The Sun
- The neck brace was removed, and to me it seemed as though even the structure and texture of His face changed.
- The Beginning Of My Belief In Baba
- I was trembling and about to fall at His feet, after confessing the truth.
- A Withdrawal Into Work
- They could see for themselves that it involved intense suffering both bodily and mental.
- Read His Works Over And Over Again
- Owning Baba books is a Sahavas or companionship which has so much grown in need, especially after Baba dropped His body.
- Don't You Love That Place Best?
- You like the Himalayas for the spiritual atmosphere, but what about that place within you where God dwells?
- How Natural Meher Baba Was
- Baba wanted His lovers to feel relaxed in His presence.
- Hardly Four Years Old
- Hearing that some neighbours were travelling to Poona to see Baba, she had urged and insisted with tears that her mother allow her to go with them and see him.
- Love Only Gives And Goes On Giving
- When in my sahavas (company) be attentive and receptive to what I may say, but do not question.
- Universe Full Of Bliss
- By keeping close company with a so-called saint or Master, you will come to know who is real and who is false.
- I Wonder Which Is Better
- What shall we do? Shall we go on explaining things, or shall we be quiet?
- They Are Also Here With Me
- To another who began to present information of a personal nature, Baba remarked, "I am omniscient; there is no need to tell Me more than what is asked."
- The East-West Gathering: Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- My Story, by Judith Garbett.
- 2009 Meherabad Young Adult Sahavas
- It's that sun-speckled shade of the tree-lined road to Meherazad which says so sweetly, "Welcome Home."
- Meher Baba's Last Moments In America
- The circumstances of this American Sahavas were unique. Our Beloved, out of love for us, had journeyed all the way from India, while enduring an ever-deepening suffering for mankind, to give us the incomparable blessing of his companionship, and to allow us to share his suffering in a small way.
- The Beginning Of "The East-West Gathering"
- All this talk about a big meeting in India aroused a great deal of interest and excitement among the group and especially so when Baba turned his attention to the matter of inviting members of the Western group.
- Talking To The Wedding-Guests
- He had covered the Shape of suffering with a veil of radiance so that his lovers would have gladness to take away with them.
- A Nightingale Of Pure Praise
- We can endure all things, Beloved, even the ash of countless lives, so long as some day you breathe on that ash and from it arises a nightingale of pure praise.
- Love's Thorns Of Remembrance
- On the last day of the Marathi Sahavas of November 1955, Baba led the whole group out of Mandali Hall to see the masts Ali Shah and Mohammed in the Family Quarters near Arangaon.
- Everyone But The Bewildered Cameraman
- The great dilemma was how to satisfy the needs of the camera for sunlight, and Baba's need for shade.
- I Will Make This Clear As Never Before
- In the meeting, I will make this clear as never before, and any of you who are strong enough to carry out that message will do My work.
- A Big Stack Of Hay
- Although it takes a lot of time to build a big stack of hay, a single lighted match can burn all of it in no time at all.
- Take As Much Of Me With You As Possible
- Do not expect that by coming here your difficulties will be solved.
- Words Carry No Meaning
- He who approaches me with a heart full of love has my sahavas.
- With His Name On Their Lips
- Those attending the sahavas were drowned in Baba's Ocean of Love, and after the arti, Baba asked all to go for lunch.
- I Have Come For Love
- Forget all your homes and be with Baba. Forget your worries and difficulties. Be quite at home and at ease here. Enjoy the company of Baba.
- Amidst Their Tears Of Joy
- Instead of taking the usual road, Baba insisted to everyone's surprise on taking a little used path in almost the opposite direction.
- Baba Acknowledged Their Love
- For the first time in the history of Meherabad a train arrived and halted there.